Thursday, June 14, 2012

Mission Statement

"To go against the dominant thinking of your friends, of most of the people you see every day, is perhaps the most difficult act of heroism you can perform," Thoedore H. White
What will this blog be??

It will motivate, educate, and give you the truth regarding natural training, drug training, supplements, and diet.

Here are some of my qualifications:
I've won Natural bodybuilding shows-
I've won my weight class several times both in the drug tested USAPL and the AAPF in my weight class in powerlifting-
I have competed in Strongman shows and have competed with some of the professionals you see on ESPN-
I was a certified personal trainer for over 10 years-
I have a Master Degree in Psychology so I know how these "fake" trainers think-
I've worked for a MAJOR supplement company and know many "behind the scenes" stories-
I was a writer for a National magaize-

So strap in and get ready!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

B-

No comments:

Post a Comment